FEES AND ENROLLMENT
- A student is enrolled onto our course once they pay a non-refundable deposit, this is to secure your place.
- FXMA do not have special requirements for acceptance onto our ITEC courses other than the student must be 16 in order to sit ITEC exams.
- We accept all applicants once a deposit is paid.
- Deposits and payments are not refundable but under special circumstances fees can be credited against another course (deposits are non-refundable)
- All course payments plans must be adhered as this is a binding contract between the student and FXMA. Failure to complete the payment plan agreement will result in legal action.
- Failure to complete all payments in full at deadline dates will results in students not being permitted to sit exams and exam results.
- All payment plans must be adhered to each week, under no circumstances must a student come to class without payment you will not be liable to sit the class without payment.
- FXMA reserve the right to change the commencement date for courses subject to availability.
- Due to course being booked up in advance, last minute cancellations 14 days before the start date will result in a cancellation fee (deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable)
- Cancellation for all courses can be made no less than 14 days before the start date (cancellation fee will apply if this is broken/ deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable)
- If a student does not complete the course for any reason they are still 100% liable to pay the remaining course fees (no refunds will be provided).
- If a student receives a grant or finance and does not complete the course they are still liable to pay FULL course fees.
- Students who pay for ITEC EXAM FEES and do not sit their ITEC exams will have to resubmit full ITEC FEES in order to sit the next round of exams. Administration fee of €25 will also be payable to the Academy for re-enrollment for ITEC exams.
- Students can only sit the next the round of ITEC EXAMS if they hold a medical certificate for the date of their original exam (this is subject to availability and at the discretion of the academy)
- ITEC DOT NOT refund any fees under any circumstances.
CANCELLATIONS AND TRANSFERS
- Course transfers can only be processed no less than 14 days before the course start date, this is at the discretion of the academy. Fees can be transferred however deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Transfer will not be accepted any later then 14 days before the original course start date.
- Deposits and payments on course cancellations are non refundable.
- Decisions on late transfers and cancellations are at the sole discretion of FX Makeup Academy.
- course hours can be varied and changed at the discretion o the academy.
- If a class is unavoidably cancelled, FXMA agress to facilitate a make-up class at the discretion and availability of the college tutors.
- All students must hold a 90% attendance rate in order to receive their ITEC Qualifications. In the case of continual lateness or absenteeism, students will not be eligible to complete their course.
- All students must hold a 90% attendance rate within each course module in order to sit their examination.
- If a student fails to meet 90% attendance rate, the student will require a medical cert for the time missed.
- There is a resit fee of €25.00 for all examinations plus ITEC exam fees as required by ITEC.
- Missed assessments have a resit fee of €25.00.
- Lateness and constant absenteeism will not be tolerated in any classroom.
- Students will practice on each other during the course. If there is an odd number students will be required to work in a group of 3.
- Students will need to practice on models at home in their own environment for their case studies/ portfolios.
- FXMA owns all images and videos taken during the course/ class time and own the right to ask students to remove copyright infringement form social media.
- Students will be required to provide their own models for exam purposes.
- Students must submit completed case studys/portfolios on time as per dates given by your tutor in order to sit your examinations. Late submission will result in penalties.
- FXMA reserves the right to change the course commencement date. If course date does not suit the student the student is entitled to either a) a transfer to another date or course or b) a full refund of course fees paid only (deposits are non-refundable).
- Should a student fail to complete a course for any reason, they will forfeit any fees paid and no refunds will be offered.
These conditions shall form the entire basis of the contract between FXMA and the Student. Only the Management of FXMA shall be authorized to alter or waive any of the aforementioned conditions mentioned above.